The Prairie Lily is pleased to welcome guests to experience the beauty of the Meewasin Valley with us this summer.
We are committed to the health and safety of all passengers and crew.
In keeping with our commitment to you, we ask you be aware of the following:
If passengers fail to comply with crew requests, the Captain has the option to beach the ship along the river and require these guests to disembark using the forward gangway.
1. All guests are required to wear a mask on board when not seated.
2. We will clean and sanitize The Prairie Lily before each cruise with appropriate disinfecting products for everyone’s comfort and safety.
3. Hand sanitizer will be made available to all guests prior to boarding the ship.
4. If you or a member of your party are sick, please do not board the ship.
5. All guests are asked to:
Wash hands often and avoid touching your face;
Maintain distance from others;
Cover mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow if coughing or sneezing;
Avoid touching surfaces.
6. We are operating at approximately 30-40% capacity to accommodate physical distancing at six feet between passenger bubbles. We require your assistance in achieving proper physical distancing including cooperating with, and being respectful of, other passengers.
7. We will mark where passengers should stand prior to boarding. Please do not block the Meewasin Trail as many non-passengers use this area as well.
8. One set of stairs will be marked for going up, and one for going down. One door will be marked as “in” and one will be marked “out.”
9. Areas to be kept clear for general movement and passenger comfort will be marked. Please do not stand in areas designated for movement.
10. We would appreciate on board payment for beverages and confectionery items to be made by card and not cash.
11. Please only bring items on board that are absolutely necessary. Please do not bring drinks (including your favourite coffee), food or extra items.
12. We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. We have put precautions in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission as much as possible, but we cannot guarantee there will be zero risk.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
These guidelines may be updated to reflect current Transport Canada and public health guidelines prior to your cruise with us.
THIS WEEK'S CRUISE UPDATE
We will post sailing availability once we are able to schedule cruises.
We look forward to having you join us!