Sightseeing and Sunset Cruises
We are looking forward to welcoming guests on board The Prairie Lily this summer.
Currently, Transport Canada has issued an order prohibiting Canadian passenger vessels from sailing until at least June 30. While we are hopeful we can welcome you after that, we have decided to block bookings for the time being. If you have a date you would like us to hold for you, please email us at email@example.com with your name, number of guests, and phone number. We will not be accepting payments at this time but will work with guests to accommodate you as we are able.Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. Together, we’ll get through this!
Sightseeing Cruises consist of a one-hour sailing. Board up to half an hour in advance, grab a beverage, pick your perfect seat or walk around and have enough time to soak up the ambiance of the place we love to share with you. Click here to review our Cancellation Policy.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance as it is the only way to guaranty passage. You are also welcome to join us as a walk up passenger but note we may have sold out before you join us or we may have a private booking.
Gift Certificate Redemption
If your gift certificate begins with the letters "TPL", then you may redeem online when booking your cruise.
If your gift certicate begins with the numbers (no letters) "201", you must phone the office at (306) 955-5459.
2020 Sailing Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday
- Sailing 2:00 pm | Boarding at 1:30 (July 1 - Aug 28)
- Sailing 4:00 pm | Boarding at 3:30 (July 1 - Sep 25)
- Sailing 6:30 pm | Boarding at 6:00 (July 1 - Sep 25)
- Sailing 2:00 pm | Boarding at 1:30 (July 3 - Aug 28)
- Sailing 4:00 pm | Boarding at 3:30 (July 3 - Oct 9)
- Sailing 6:30 pm | Boarding at 6:00 pm (July 3 - Oct 9)
Friday Sunset Cruises
- Sailing 9:00 pm | Boarding at 8:45 (July 3 - Aug 7)
- Sailing 2:00 pm | Boarding at 1:30 (July 4 - Oct 10)
- Sailing 4:00 pm | Boarding at 3:30 (July 4 - Oct 10)
- Sailing 6:30 pm | Boarding at 6:00 pm (July 4 - Oct 10)
- Sailing 2:00 pm | Boarding at 1:30 (July 5 - Oct 11)
- Sailing 4:00 pm | Boarding at 3:30 (July 5 - Oct 11)
- Sailing 6:30 pm | Boarding at 6:00 pm (July 5 - August 30)
Snack and Beverage Service
We sell snacks and beverages (non-alchoholic and alcoholic) on board. We request no outside food or drink be brought on the ship. Food baskets containing meals are prohibited. Thank you for your understanding and consideration of other passengers.
Our ship has a Transport Canada mandated total capacity of 119 passengers, with a maximum of 52 on the upper deck at any one time. We work to ensure all guests have an opportunity to enjoy both the upper and lower deck. In the event your cruise has more than 52 passengers on it and the upper deck is full, at the half-way point on the tour, we will switch guests, upper for lower. We appreciate your cooperation in making this possible.
A Note on 6:30 pm Sightseeing
Your cruise takes place at the same time as our dinner cruise. Dinner guests are on the main deck for their meal. This means you will be on the upper deck for the majority of your visit with us. It is beautiful but it can be cold in May, June, September and October! Please be prepared to be outside and dress appropropriately.